Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £140 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for flexible Teachers and NQT’s to work across Secondary schools in the Dudley area.
Flourish Education are currently working with multi academy trusts within the area who we have agreements with and are heavily using supply for day to day and long-term bookings.
A successful candidate must be able to create a positive and stimulating learning environment whilst maintaining strong behaviour and classroom management as per the school behaviour policy.
These Teaching positions are starting immediately for day to day and short-term assignments, candidates who are seeking flexible work are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this Teaching role, you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher status) NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of School curriculums
· Able to teach across a range of general subjects
· Be confident teaching different key stages.
Responsibilities as a Teacher:
· Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
· Creative a motivating learning environment within the classroom
· To manage behavior in the classroom as per school behavior policy
· Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
· To be paid up to £140 per day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education