Up to £210 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a large first school which is situated on the Worcestershire and Birmingham border. This is a two-form entry school who are looking for a Deputy Headteacher to start in September 2020 on a temporary basis to cover a maternity leave.
The role would require someone to take lead of behaviour, assessment and attendance whilst maintaining a 0.2 commitment to teaching, covering management time across the school. This would involve covering lessons from Reception to Year 4.
The role is due to start in September 2020 and continue initially for the entirety of the Autumn term on a long term supply basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in a school leadership position
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
· To take on the lead positions for behaviour, assessment and attendance
· To cover lessons in various year groups across the school
· To support the headteacher with decision making.
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.