Northfield, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with Secondary School in South Birmingham that are recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher on a long term basis. Our client has students aged 11 - 16 and has recently undergone a refurbishment to provide excellent facilities for their learners.
The school are seeking a strong and dedicated teacher with a record of improving outcomes. Teaching will be required across Resistant Materials, Graphics and Woodwork at both Key Stage 3 and 4.
This is a full time position to start after October Half Term and is an on-going long term positon.
To apply to this Design Technology Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Design Technology
· Experience teaching Resistant Materials and Woodwork
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Strong behaviour management
· Excellent subject knowledge at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Design Technology Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education