Northfield, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School South Birmingham for 11 – 16 year olds who are recruiting a Design Technology Teacher on a temporary basis. Our client has recently undergone a refurbishment to provide excellent facilities for their students to help further their learning.
The successful candidate must be able to teach Resistant Materials in particular woodwork across Key Stage 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required across Key Stage 3 and 4 and general cover may be required.
This is a full time position to start immediately and expected to last until January 2020.
To apply to this Design Technology Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Design Technology
· Experience teaching Resistant Materials and Woodwork
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Design Technology Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education