Selly Oak, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School near Kings Heath that are recruiting a Design Technology Teacher to start September 2020. The school has an excellent local reputation for its academic success and works hard to ensure that all staff and students feel valued.
Our client is seeking a teacher that is able to teach a mixture of Resistant Materials, Graphics and Textiles across Key Stage 3 and 4. Alongside teaching, planning and preparation of lessons will be required as well has carrying out assessments.
This Design Technology role is starting September 2020 on a full-time basis and is expected to last until December.
To apply to this Design Technology role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Design Technology
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Resistant Materials, Graphics and Textiles
Responsibilities as Design Technology Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Managing classroom behaviour
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education