Northfield, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Permanent Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham for 11 – 16-year olds who are looking to recruit a Design Technology Teacher. Our client has recently undergone a refurbishment to provide excellent facilities for their students to help facilitate their learning.
The successful candidate must be a Resistant Materials specialist as they will be supporting Key Stage 4 students in Wood and Timber lessons. There will also be an opportunity to do general cover on days when teaching is not required.
This is a part time position is due to start in January and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Design Technology
· Experience teaching Resistant Materials and Woodwork
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education