Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting an experienced Design Technology Technician from September. Our Client is part of a large multi academy trust and has a good local reputation in the community.
This position will involve working within the Design Technology department specifically in Resistant Materials and Product Design lessons. The successful candidate will play a key role in the department supporting classroom teachers to arrange and order equipment while getting the classroom ready for practical lessons.
This is a position to start in September is on a temporary to permanent basis.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· To have worked as a Design Technician previously
· Experience in Resistant Materials and Product Design
· Support classroom Teacher in lessons
· Arrange classroom ready for lessons
· Organise and manage equipment
· Follow Health and Safety procedures
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £90 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education