Saltley, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Bordesley Green that are recruiting a Drama Teacher to start after Easter on a long-term basis. Our client works closely with the local community and their staff team are hardworking, supportive and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The school is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Drama Teacher that is able teach across Key Stage 3 and 4. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including: planning, marking, attending departmental meetings and parents evening.
This Drama Teacher role is to start after Easter and will continue until the end of the academic year in the first instance. If a candidate is successful a temporary to permanent contract may be considered.
To apply to this Drama Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4
Responsibilities as a Drama Teacher:
• Full class teaching responsibilities
· Planning, marking, attending departmental meetings and parents evening
· Form tutor responsibilities
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
• To be paid up to £170 day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education