Flourish Education are Recruiting a Drama teacher to work in a Secondary school in Dudley. This Drama Teacher role is full-time teaching Drama across key stages 3 and 4, starting in January until the end of the academic year. Our client is a smaller School who has a clear vision through drive and energy and has a caring nature towards pupils and staff.
A successful Drama Teacher will have excellent subject knowledge and be confident teaching informative but engaging drama lessons up to key stage 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, and attending CPD sessions.
This Drama Teacher role is due to start In January and is initially until July 2024.
To apply to this Drama Teacher role, you will need the following.
· QTS- Qualified Teacher Status in Drama
· ECTs (early career Teachers) are encouraged to apply.
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Drama
· Able to teach Drama up to key stage 4
· Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
· A strong school reference from your recent employer
Responsibilities as a Drama Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking.
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress.
· Improving Drama GCSE results
· Act as a Form Tutor
· Engage in faculty trips and learning outside of the classroom.
· Create an attractive and stimulating learning environment which is refreshed frequently.
Working as a Drama Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
· A competitive salary of up to £250 per day which equates to £48,750 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year.
· The option of PAYE or Umbrella
· Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
· Pension Contributions
· Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
· Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
· Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
· Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days.
· Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
· Free ongoing CPD opportunities
The school is situated in Dudley and is easily commutable by car or public transport from a range of areas such as Dudley, Halesowen, Netherton, Sandwell, and Wolverhampton.
Interested? Apply now or call Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.