Harbourne, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Edgbaston who are looking to recruit an EAL Teaching Assistant. Our client is a multicultural school which provides an environment where students feel safe and are able to achieve.
This role will involve working with a group of EAL students across Key Stage 3 and 4 to support their learning and help pupils to access and engage in lessons and learning activities. A successful candidate will also be required to cover lessons when needed.
This position is starting immediately and due to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working with EAL Students
· Experience working with in a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· Provide group and 1:1 support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· Cover lessons where required
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education