Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a 1 form entry primary school in Kidderminster to recruit for a full-time Early Years Class Teacher to work within the School Nursery. This role is full-time, 5 days per week on a long-term basis.
As a Nursery Class Teacher, you will be responsible for the full-time running of the School Nursery as well as planning, delivery and assessment of lessons. You will also manage a team of teaching assistants within Early Years.
The role is required to start in January 2022 on a full-time, long-term basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply
• Experience working within Early Years
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Nursery Class
• To mark and assess all work.
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• To manage a team of teaching assistants within Early Years
• Competitive salary up to £150 per day
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.