Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a small Primary School on the outskirts of Malvern. The school is situated in a small village, has a good reputation in the local community with smaller than average class sizes.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a full time Early Years class teacher to join the school on a temporary basis starting as soon as possible. This Early Years teaching position is to continue until Easter at the earliest, but potentially the rest of the academic year.
The position is full time for a mixed Nursery and Reception class. The ideal candidate will have experience teaching both reception and nursery and a passion for working within Early Years.
To apply to this Early Years Teacher role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are considered.
• Experience working in Early Years
• Passion for teaching Foundation Stage
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a mixed Nursery/ Reception class.
• To mark and assess all work completed
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education