Birmingham, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Saltley who are recruiting for a Primary EYFS Lead Teacher. The school we are working with really do have the children, parents and staff at the centre of everything they do.
We are looking to appoint experienced teachers who feel that they are ready to take that next step or are currently working in a similar role and are passionate about the Early Years Foundation Stage
The school are looking to appoint an EYFS Lead Teacher on a permanent basis to start in September, applications will be considered for those that are also available from May Half Term for the right candidate.
MPS/UPS + TLR 2.1
To apply to this role you will need the following
· A recognised UK teaching qualification such as a PGCE or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
· Up to date knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
· High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
The role of EYFS Lead Teacher is class based with dedicated leadership time for responsibility for the Early Years Foundation Stage. You will be an excellent leader of learning and be responsible for developing outstanding practice and advice for staff within the EYFS Curriculum.
· To be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking school.
· Supportive Senior Leader Team and Governing Body
· Excellent, coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education