Up to £40 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently working with a small, one form entry Primary School near Rubery, on the Worcestershire/ Birmingham county border. The school are looking for a highly experienced Teaching Assistant on a part time temporary basis to start after October half term.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment and the positive feedback the staff have had at school. The school is very popular with parents and has recently been graded ‘Good’ from OFSTED.
The role required is an experienced Teaching Assistant who will be required to work one to one with a child with SEN. The role is part time, Monday to Friday mornings on a temporary basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is essential
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· One to one support for a child with SEN
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.