Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Early Years Teacher on a temporary to permanent contract from September 2018. We are working on behalf of a small one form entry Primary School located in Great Barr, who were most recently graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
In your new role, you will be responsible for teaching across the Early Years Department. It is a vital year for progression and growth in both Nursery and Reception, therefore you must consider yourself a creative and innovative individual to ensure new fresh ideas and strategies are reflected in your teaching.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status (Strong NQTs are welcome to apply)
· Experience working in EY
· Proven track record of high standards in previous EY roles
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons incorporating learning through play
· Effectively prepare them for the transition to Infant school
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated Consultant, contactable 24/7
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Pay to scale
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Paige Connelly at Flourish Education