Springhill, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in the Springhill area who are currently recruiting for an Early Years Teacher who will be working in either Reception or Nursery to start in September. This role is a permanent position for an Early Years Teacher who will be working as a Nursery Teacher or Reception Teacher.
The school is a two form entry school with a strong Catholic ethos and they also work very closely with their sister school, so there is a lot of support across the two schools.
Early Years Teacher – Permanent Role – Nursery Teacher – Reception Teacher
In order to be considered for the Early Years Teacher position you need:
· QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS, EYTS, EYPS) Applications from NQTs are welcome
· Early Years Teacher experience is essential
· An Enhanced DBS certificate
· Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
Of working as an Early Years Teacher:
· Working at a supportive school with an excellent Leadership Team
· Opportunities to progress your teaching career
· Excellent CPD
· Fantastic links within the local Parish
· Pay to scale
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education