Flourish Education is currently recruiting for an Early Years Teacher to work in a First School in Redditch.
As an Early Years Teacher, you will be required to plan and deliver lessons that are exciting and engaging, with a strong emphasis on the importance of learning through play. You will have high expectations of pupil behaviour, work well as part of a team alongside the teaching assistants and be dedicated to creating a positive learning environment for the young learners in your care.
A secure understanding of the EYFS is essential. The school encourages teachers to plan engaging activities linked to the children’s own interests. During child-initiated learning, you will use your knowledge of the EYFS to extend children’s learning further.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Early Years Teacher for a Reception class to start as soon as possible on a long-term full-time basis.
Required Skills and Experience for this Early Years Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – ECT’s and NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
- Experience teaching in the EYFS
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- The ability to deliver pre-planned lessons in an engaging way for your pupils.
- The ability to work effectively alongside teaching assistants.
The benefits of an Early Years Teacher working for Flourish Education:
- Between £145 and £160 per day which equates to between £28,275 and £31,200 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This Early Years Teacher opportunity is located in Redditch and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Bromsgrove, Studley, Alcester, Evesham and parts of South Birmingham. The school has an onsite car park and is easily accessible via public transport.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.