Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working in partnership with a school in Evesham who are looking to recruit both full and part-time Teaching Assistants to work in Early Years.
The school are expanding their Early Years provision and are looking for staff to join their pre-school on a longer-term basis. The role would involve working with children aged 3-4 years old to support and deliver all aspects of the Early Years curriculum
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment and the positive feedback the staff have had at school.
These roles are due to start sometime during the summer term on a long-term supply basis. There also may be opportunities for flexible working as ad hoc Early Years supply cover.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Minimum Level 2 qualification
• Prior experience in a school environment
• 2 recent school references
• High expectations of behaviour
• Knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
• Working across the pre-school environment
• Delivering sessions relevant to the Early Years curriculum
• Leading play activities for the children
• Personal care where required.
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £65 per full day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.