Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Small Heath who are recruiting a English Curriculum Leader on a permanent basis from September. Our client offers a varied and broad curriculum and sets both students and staff high expectations to achieve their maximum potential.
The school are seeking a Curriculum Leader or an experienced English Teacher with excellent subject knowledge to join their current staff team. A successful candidate will develop, manage and deliver an excellent curriculum while promoting outstanding teaching across the department.
This role will involve improving standards, raising pupil attainment and developing the English curriculum. Whole class teaching responsibilities will also be required across Key Stage 3 and 4.
This English Curriculum Lead positon is starting from September 2019 and is a full time permanent position.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in English
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience leading a faculty is a desirable
· Excellent subject knowledge of English up to Key Stage 4
· Leading aspects of the English Department
· Developing an outstanding curriculum
· Raise pupil outcomes
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Salary £23,720 – £39,406 (plus TLR)
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education