Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a School in The Black Country in Dudley that are seeking a Teacher of English for Key stages 3 & 4 students.
The school require an experienced Teacher of English with a passion for improving students’ academic grades. Year on year the school continues to improve and this post will start from January 2018. This post will also consider full or part time applicants depending on the candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· UK QTS
· Passion for teaching
· Proven record for raising standards with GCSE English
· Current DBS
· Two years of references
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.