Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
English Teacher – Sandwell
Key stage 3, 4 & 5 - Full time role
Flourish Education are an Education recruitment specialist that cover the West Midlands, Staffordshire, and Worcestershire. We are currently working with a school in Sandwell who are rated good by Ofsted, are recruiting for an English Teacher – full time hours, starting after October half term.
The English Teacher position will require you to take on full class responsibilities including planning and marking and will be required to undertake a part time timetable teaching English up to Key Stage 4 & Key Stage 5. The successful candidate will be driven and enjoy working as part of a team.
To be considered for the position of English Teacher you will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (NQT applications welcome)
• Experienced teaching English to KS3,4 and 5
• Good behaviour management
• Ability to work as part of a team
Responsibilities of an English Teacher:
• Teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 English (OCR Examination Board)
• Plan, mark and assess work completed
• Maintain good classroom behaviour
• Monitoring pupil progress
• Attending of staff meetings/ parents’ evenings may apply.
• To paid be up to £180 per day
• Continued professional development
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
• Holiday Pay
• Dedicated Consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information about the ‘English Teacher’ vacancy, please contact George at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943.