Telford, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Telford area. The school are looking for an English Teacher to start immediately and continue until July 2020. The School sets high expectations of students.
Our client is looking for a strong English Teacher, with good behavioural management to teach across Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 full-time. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking, planning and taking on some extra-curricular activities.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on: 01902 544 943