Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham near the Worcestershire border that are recruiting an English Teacher from Easter 2020. The school has a great ethos as well as an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rating.
Our client is looking for committed English Teacher to step into their English Department on a full-time basis. Teaching, planning and marking responsibilities will be required across Key Stage 3 and 4 lessons.
This English Teacher role is to start after Easter 2020 and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this English Teacher role you will need the following:
· QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
• Whole class teaching responsibilities
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
• To be paid up to £170 day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education