Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a middle school in Redditch who are recruiting for a full time English Teacher. The role is due to start after Easter and continue through until the end of the academic year.
The school in question is a large middle school with a good reputation and a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating. The role will encompass teaching English to Years’ 5-8 on a full time, long term supply basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching English and experience in a Middle school setting is a bonus. The role will require full planning and marking for Years 5-8 but no work on build up to SAT’s for Year 6. This role is due to start immediately.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching and planning for English to Key Stage 3
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 2 and 3 English curriculum.
· Plan for Key Stage 2 and 3 English
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.