Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £118 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in Dudley who are currently looking for a passionate Teacher of English to teach Key Stages 3, 4 & 5. The School are looking for a strong Teacher who can hit the ground running, this role would preferably suit someone who lives local to the area.
This is a good School with a strong department team whose main focus is on engaging with students in order to give the best classroom and learning experience possible. This School was recently rated Outstanding in their latest Ofsted inspection and students here achieve overall high marks during exams. This role is to start immediately on a long term term basis.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a Secondary School Teacher
· A passion for Teaching English
· Two Professional references from your last Two years of teaching
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 & KS5..
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Shannon at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943