Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in North Worcestershire that are recruiting an English Teacher on a short-term temporary contract. Our client is located near the Worcestershire/ Birmingham border and has a great ethos and a hardworking staff team.
The school are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced English Teacher to join their department to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 lessons. A successful candidate will be required to plan and prepare lessons, mark and carry out assessments when required.
This English Teacher role is to start immediately and is expected to last until the end of the May Half Term. The school are happy to accommodate part time and full time applicants.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
• Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Responsible for a form group
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
• To be paid up to £170 day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education