Saltley, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Bordesley Green that are recruiting an English Teacher to start immediately. Our client works closely with the local community and their staff team are hardworking, supportive and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The school is seeking an experienced English teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including: planning, marking, attending departmental meetings and parents evening.
This English Teaching position is starting immediately and is to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching English up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Ensuring good behaviour management is maintained the classroom
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.