Edgbaston, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a school in Edgbaston, who are looking for an English Teacher, working across mainly Key Stages 3 and 4. Our client prides themselves on their academic achievements of their students and the excellent reputation they have, not only in the local community but in the surrounding areas of the West Midlands.
Our client is seeking an English teacher with excellent subject knowledge and someone who creates challenging and motivating lessons for students.
Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking duties will be required.
This is a Part time position starting as soon as possible and is for a Maternity cover.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching English up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
Responsibilities of a English Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Planning lessons and marking work
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education