Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a school in Perry Barr, who are looking for an English Teacher, working across mainly Key Stages 3 and 4 to start in January 2022 on a temp/perm basis.
Our client promotes a culture of academic excellence in a caring and supportive environment with the belief that all students have the potential to succeed.
The school are seeking an English teacher with excellent subject knowledge and someone who creates challenging and motivating lessons for students.
Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking duties will be required.
This is a Full time position starting in January 2022 on a temp/perm basis.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching English up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
Responsibilities of a English Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Planning lessons and marking work
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia hayward at Flourish Education