Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an alternative provision school in Cradley Heath who are recruiting for an English Teacher to join their team from January 2022. Our client’s ethos is to help young people participate in education again, when they have found themselves experiencing difficulties in
This role will be teaching English across key stage 3 and 4, full time starting in the New year. The role will involve full teaching responsibilities such as planning, marking assessing and driving improvements in GCSE grades.
The suitable candidate will have excellent subject knowledge of English and will have great classroom and behaviour management.
This English Teaching role is full time and is due to start in January on a long term, ongoing basis.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) In English
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary or Alternative provision school.
· Experience teaching English up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
Responsibilities of a English Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Planning lessons and marking work
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education