Bartley Green, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham for 11-16 year olds who are recruiting a full time English Teacher on a long term basis. Our client is a large secondary school who are supportive and passionate in supporting pupils to succeed.
The school are looking to appoint a strong and committed English Teacher to work across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role will involve whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and form tutor responsibilities. Experience teaching GCSE Film Studies is desirable but not essential.
This English Teacher role is to start after October Half Term and is expected to last until December.
To apply to this English Teacher role you will need the following:
· QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of English curriculum
· Strong behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
• Whole class teaching responsibilities
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
• To be paid up to £170 day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education