Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Dudley that are recruiting an English Teacher to start in January.
The school will expect the teacher to be able to teach Key Stage 3 English. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking.
This English Teaching position is starting in January, full time and ongoing to the Easter holidays, on a temporary basis.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge
Responsibilities as Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.