Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school near Stourbridge who are currently recruiting for a full time English Teacher to work with Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. This is a large secondary school with a good reputation.
The school are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed teacher of English to work with Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 on a maternity contract. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. Experience of teaching KS3/KS4 English Language and Literature and KS5 English Language is essential.
This is a full time role starting after February half term on a maternity contract.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Strong English Language and Literature knowledge or speciality
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 and some KS5 English
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education