Erdington, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Erdington that are recruiting an English Teacher from January 2020. Our client is a school is for 11- 16-year olds that ensure all students are supported to develop in their learning environment.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join their current department. Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3 and 4 alongside whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking.
This English Teacher role is to start in January and is expected to last until Easter 2020.
To apply to this English Teacher role you will need the following:
· QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as an English Teacher:
• Whole class teaching responsibilities
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
• To be paid up to £170 day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education