Flourish Education are Recruiting an English teacher to work in a Secondary School in Solihull starting in January. This English Teacher role is full time across Key Stages 3 and 4. Our Client prides themselves on being an exceptionally caring and nurturing school that prioritises the well-being of students and staff.
A successful English Teacher will have excellent subject knowledge and be confident teaching English across key stages 3 and 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, and attending CPD sessions.
This Science Teacher role is starting in January and is initially for one term with the possibility of being extended.
To apply to this English Teacher role, you will need the following.
· QTS- Qualified Teacher Status in English
· ECTs (early career Teachers) are encouraged to apply.
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of English
· Able to teach English across Key Stages 3 and 4.
· Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
· A strong school reference from your recent employer
Responsibilities as an English Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking.
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress.
· Improving English GCSE results
· Act as a Form Tutor
· Engage in faculty trips and learning outside of the classroom.
· Create a stimulating learning environment which is refreshed frequently.
Working as an English teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
· A competitive salary of up to £250 per day which equates to £48,750 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year.
· The option of PAYE or Umbrella
· Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
· Pension Contributions
· Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
· Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
· Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
· Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days.
· Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
· Free ongoing CPD opportunities
We are currently working with a variety of different secondary schools and academies in Solihull which are commutable from areas such as Acocks Green, Dorridge, Knowle, Sheldon, Shirley and Tyseley.
Interested? Apply now or call Sarah at Flourish Education for more information. I really look forward to hearing from you.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.