Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in Birmingham who are looking to appoint an English teacher to join their “good” Ofsted rated school. The school pride themselves in giving the pupils the footsteps and tools for success. Through good teaching and support pupils are able to achieve beyond their targets and go on to reach their goals.
The school are looking for someone who is creative with their lessons and passionate about their subject. The school are looking for someone who is a role model, leads by example and who strives to produce the best results possible.
This a full time role starting September 2017 which involves full planning and marking, producing lessons that enrich and challenge the students.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.