Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Here at Flourish Education are working with a school in Coventry who are actively seeking for a full time English Teacher to work teach both key stages 3 and 4. The English department produce creative lessons bringing them to life with their passion for the subject. The department are very supportive and share good practice as well as offering their support.
The school are looking for someone who is creative with their lessons and passionate about their subject. The school are looking for someone who feels passionate about the subject and students succeeding and is willing to go the extra mile.
This a full time role which involves full planning and marking, producing lessons that enrich and challenge the students.
This is a full time maternity cover role starting in September 2017
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.