Great Wryley, Staffordshire
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education is currently working with a good school located in South Staffordshire. The school has a very supportive department and enthusiastic students. The local area has higher than the national average unemployment and the school was recently rated good by Ofsted.
This position is due to start in January and continue up until the end of the academic year, they are looking for somebody that will commit full time for the whole duration.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· Proven record for raising standards with GCSE English
· Current DBS
· Two years of references
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.