Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a full time and part time English Teacher teaching 11-16 year olds until the end of the academic year. You will be teaching English to key stages 3 and 4 with a department who enjoy bringing passion as well as supporting students with their preparation for their English GCSE. With the potential for this role to go permanent in the summer this role will then be a full teaching role.
The school are looking to appoint an English to work with key stages 3 and 4. The school would like to appoint someone who is always looking to improve, who makes their lessons challenging and enjoyable and where pupils gain a lot from the lesson. The department share ideas and work closely together to ensure a consistent approach.
This is starting immediately and has the potential to go permanent in the summer.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Daniel Sewell at Flourish Education