Lozells, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with an Outstanding OFSTED rated Secondary School and Sixth Form based in the Aston area of Birmingham who are looking to recruit an English Teacher. Our Client is an inclusive school that expects all students to make a difference within the community as well as the school by demonstrating their core values
The school are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher to join their department who is passionate about English and is able to teach from Key Stage 3 up to Key Stage 5.
This is a full-time position to start in January 2019 and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· QTS in English
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of the English curriculum up to Key Stage 5
· Able to teach English Language and Literature
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving English GCSE and A-Level results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.