Northfield, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are looking to recruit an English Techer on a part-time basis. The school has students aged 11 - 16 and has recently undergone a refurbishment to provide excellent facilities for their learners
Our client is looking for someone to join their supportive English department to teach English Language and Literature to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
This is a part-time position to work 3 days a week from Easter until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in English
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of English curriculum
· Able to teach English Language and Literature
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving English GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.