Longbridge, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are looking to recruit an English Techer on a permanent basis from September 2019. The school is for students aged 11-18 years old and provides excellent support for both students and staff to develop and succeed.
Our client is looking an enthusiastic English Teacher to join their department working across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. Excellent subject knowledge of both English Language and Literature is essential and whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking.
This is a full time position starting from September 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of English curriculum
· Ability to teach English Language and Literature
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving English GCSE results
· To be paid up to £23,720 - £39,406 per annum
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.