Acocks Green, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Solihull who are looking to recruit an English Techer. Our Client has a reputation of excellent outcomes and providing continuous approaches to teaching in order to enhance student learning.
A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English Language and Literature at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
This is a full-time position to start in January 2019 and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· QTS in English
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of the English curriculum
· Able to teach English Language and Literature
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving English GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.