Up to £161 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Up to £161
Flourish Education are an Education recruitment specialist that cover Coventry & Warwickshire. We are currently working with a school who are recruiting for an English Teacher. The school is based in the central area of Warwickshire and is easily accessible via many good travel networks.
The school’s aim is to prepare youngsters for adult life; with this the school offers their students the best options and possibilities they can.
This is an exciting role in a department that supports each other to succeed. The school has a good support network and pupils thrive under the leadership.
The position will require you;
• Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable which includes both KS3 and KS4.
• To show passion and enthusiasm in all lessons
• Show desire and support to get the best out of each pupil
• Able to demonstrate the schools key values and ethos
• Able to take initiative when working on own or with the department and support others
We do welcome applications from NQT’s
In return, we are offering a starting salary of up to £161 per day, continued professional development and the opportunity of working with a family run agency.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS reference and list 99 checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.
If you wish to join a successful English Department in a good school then please call Dan on 02476 012 832 or email Daniel@flourisheducation.co.uk