Handsworth, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Part Time
English Teacher – Handsworth
Key stage 3, 4 & 5 - part time role
To Start – After Easter
Flourish Education are an Education recruitment specialist that cover the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Worcestershire. We are currently working with a school in Birmingham in Handsworth who are rated good by Ofsted, are recruiting for an English Teacher – part time hours, starting after Easter.
The English Teacher position will require you to take on full class responsibilities including planning and marking and will be required to undertake a part time timetable teaching English up to Key Stage 4 & Key Stage 5. The successful candidate will be driven and enjoy working as part of a team.
To be considered for the position of English Teacher you will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (NQT applications welcome)
• Experienced teaching English to KS3,4 and 5
• Good behaviour management
• Ability to work as part of a team
Responsibilities of a English Teacher:
• Teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 English (OCR Examination Board)
• Plan, mark and assess work completed
• Maintain good classroom behaviour
• Monitoring pupil progress
• Attending of staff meetings/ parents evenings may apply.
• To paid be up to £180 per day
• Continued professional development
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
• Holiday Pay
• Dedicated Consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information about the ‘English Teacher’ vacancy, please contact George at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.