Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
ESB English Exams Conductor
Preferably English Teacher
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Dudley area. The school are looking for an English Teacher to start immediately.
The School is currently conducting ESB English Exams and ideally would like a teacher of English to come along and conduct these exams. They must be available for 9 full days starting Immediately, this post could continue. No actual teaching is required, the chosen candidate will be listening to year 8 students reciting poetry, doing presentations and read a passage from a chosen book, then all discuss and answer questions at the end.
To apply to this English role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in English (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Shared class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £80 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943