Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Castle Bromwich for 11-16 year olds who are currently recruiting a ESOL Teacher from September 2019 on a temporary basis. Our client has strong community values and as a smaller school they recognise each student as an individual as they strive for academic success.
It is essential that a successful candidate has prior experience working as an ESOL Teacher and supporting students 1:1 and in small groups. Intensive language support will be required over the course of the assignment.
This ESOL Teacher position has become available and is a full-time temporary positon starting from September 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· ESOL Qualification
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Prior experience of providing language support
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE and A Level grades
· To be paid up to £150 day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education