Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £161 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ 3 form entry Primary School based in Saltley who are seeking to appoint experienced KS1 & KS2 Teachers in September.
We have positions available in Reception, Year 3 and Year 5. The role is due to commence in September 2018 on either a fixed term one year contract or on a temporary to permanent basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (Strong NQTs are welcome to apply)
· Have previous KS1 AND/OR KS2 Teaching experience
· Be passionate about education and implementing high standards
· Be able to provide a minimum of 2 years’ worth of good references
You will be required to create and deliver creative and engaging lessons in order to further improve the standard and results of the pupils’ learning. You must attend all staff meetings and additional duties such as Parents’ evenings, playground duties.
· A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
· Online Portal Access
· Referral Bonuses
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Pension Schemes
· Competitive rates of pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.