Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Our client, a three form entry primary school are seeking an EYFS teacher to join their team as a permanent member of staff in January 2018. This is the ideal position for a caring and passionate EYFS teacher looking the next step in their career. You will possess good classroom management skills and have high expectations of work. The ideal candidate will also possess a thorough knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
The school as stated above is a large three form primary located a few miles from central Coventry. The children’s welfare is at the forefront of each decision made and life skills are as important as the curriculum. There are a diversity of cultures within this school and a small percentage of SEN children.
This is a full time permanent position to start in January 2018.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· EYTS, QTS, NQT
· Experience as an EYFS teacher
· A strong knowledge of the curriculum
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Have a caring/nurturing nature
· Be committed to ongoing professional development
As an EYFS you will be expected to:
· Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons for an Early Years class
· Work well as part of a team
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Farquharson at Flourish Education