Up to £58 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with school near Wombourne, who are looking for Teaching Assistant to work on a full time basis starting immediately.
The role will involve working in a primary setting supporting the EYFS class teacher.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Minimum Level 2 Qualification
• Recent experience in a school or nursery environment
• Passion to work with children.
• To plan and deliver activities to suit children of different ages/ needs
• To encourage positive behaviour and to manage challenging behaviour accordingly
• To ensure the children are in a safe and secure environment
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £65 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education